Below is a list of Foundation Scholarships currently available for the 2023-2024 School Year.
To apply for any of the scholarships listed below, see Stacey Hollingsworth, Executive Director of the Foundation.
Vincent Administration Building, Office 198 - firstname.lastname@example.org - 601-635-6327
Jacob Stovall Memorial Scholarship
1. Be a Business major or a Nursing major;
2. Be a graduate of Philadelphia High School;
3. Must have a least a 3.0 GPA;
4. Enrolled as a traditional or non-traditional full-time student; and
5. Demonstrate need.
Dustin Todd Memorial Scholarship - Freshman only
1. Be a graduate of Newton County High School;
2. Enroll as a full-time freshman student at ECCC after high school graduation for the fall semester;
3. Major in Drafting and Design Technology (Engineering Technology);
4. Demonstrate financial need; and
5. Have a “B+” or above GPA.
State Farm Insurance Company Scholarship - Sophomores only
1. Be at least 23 years of age or older;
2. Have a demonstrated financial need;
3. Reside within the five-county district served by ECCC; and
4. Enroll as a full-time student on the Decatur campus.
If you are already receiving an ECCC Foundation Scholarship for the 2023-2024 school year,
you cannot receive an additional Foundation scholarship for the 2023-2024 school year.